Congratulations For Taking The Right Decision That Will Efficiently Turn Your Food Into Energy
With your purchase of Meta-Switch you receive FREE access to the Max Flex programCHAT WITH A REPRESENTATIVE
SWITCH - EFFECTIVE NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS THERAPY
About Meta Switch ?
Why do we use it? Switch™ is a stimulant-free supplement designed to support the metabolizing of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Switch promotes healthy weight management by activating the AMPK pathway and providing supporting ingredients through its propriety blend of Alpha Lipoic Acid, Leucine, Citrulline, and other synergistic ingredients.
A System Like No Other
Everyone who uses Meta-Switch has exclusive access to the Max Flex Weight Loss Guide - A Plan for Life.
Max Flex Weight Loss Guide
This simple and straightforward guide is loaded with tips and information for achieving balance, making smart food choices, and can help you build good digestive health.
Switch is one of the only supplement capsules meant to support metabolism without increasing heart rate or blood pressure
Switch supports the continued protein synthesis and ATP production during weight loss, supporting the creation of energy while reducing exhaustion and fatigue
Switch’s main ingredients comprise a proprietary blend designed to: Support the transformation of food into fuel, maintenance of muscle and protein levels that can be lost while dieting and also Supporting the level of Glutathione to better remove toxins and support the body’s immune system
The proprietary blend is supported by the inclusion of several additional supplements. These vitamins and minerals (Vitamin D2, Thiamine, and Potassium) are found in lower levels in overweight individuals. By normalizing the levels of these essential vitamins, individuals on diets are able to stay healthy during the weight loss process and avoid deficiencies that can lead to health problems
Your cart is currently empty.
Meta Switch Combined with Max One
Supporting Energy, Exercise, and Recovery
Switch capsules are designed with a proprietary blend of ingredients that are meant to support the process of weight management. This blend supports the break down of carbohydrates for more energy production, supports muscle protein synthesis, supplements essential vitamins lost while dieting, and supports the removal of harmful toxins and waste products released from fat during the weight management process. The process of weight loss can cause muscle loss and feelings of fatigue which make effective weight management even harder. To counter these effects, Switch contains both Leucine and Citrulline to keep cells operating at their most efficient level.
Max International’s proprietary, pure RiboCeine™ technology supports the body’s natural production of Glutathione - the master antioxidant. This pure RiboCeine™ formula contains only one ingredient and is an excellent option for those who have food sensitivities and allergies. Detoxifies to rid system of harsh chemicals and toxins that generate bad fat.
Ingredients and Benefits
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
A fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones. Other surprising benefits of vitamin D:
- Decreasing your chance of developing heart disease, according to 2008 findings published in Circulation
- Research has shown that vitamin D might play an important role in regulating mood and warding off depression. In one studyTrusted Source, scientists found that people with depression who received vitamin D supplements noticed an improvement in their symptoms.
- In one study, people taking a daily calcium and vitamin D supplement were able to lose more weight than. The scientists said the extra calcium and vitamin D had an appetite-suppressing effect.
Your body needs a variety of vitamins to work the way it should. One of them is vitamin B1. Also known as thiamine, B1 helps your body turn food into energy.
Vitamin B1 Promote Good Health by:
- Boosts energy production. When sugar mixes with vitamin B1, it becomes energy for your body to use.
- Reduces the effects of sepsis. Sepsis, a severe response to an infection, can become fatal if your vitamin B1 levels are low.
- Helps fight depression. Taking vitamin B1 supplements along with an antidepressant is good for depression. Vitamin B1 helps ease symptoms faster while stabilizing your mood. Lack of vitamin B1 has also been linked to low moods.
- Good for diabetes. If you have diabetes, think about getting more thiamine. Studies show that high blood sugar and insulin levels improve after taking vitamin B1 for 6 weeks. B1 also helps reduce high blood pressure and heart complications in people with diabetes.
- Prevents kidney and circulation problems. A dose of vitamins B1 and B12 can help improve nerve pain in people with diabetes and may reduce the need for painkillers.
- Minimizes the risk of heart disease. Thiamine is key to the production of acetylcholine. This is the element that helps your body pass messages between its nerves and muscles. Without this communication, your heart wouldn’t work the way it should. Lack of vitamin B1 is one reason for uneven cardiac function.
- Improves memory. Getting enough thiamine can help improve concentration and memory. Because of its positive effect on attitude and brain function, it is also known as a “morale vitamin".
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is a water-soluble vitamin that your body needs for several functions. It’s significant to protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. Your body cannot produce vitamin B6, so you must obtain it from foods or supplements. Consuming adequate amounts of vitamin B6 is important for optimal health and may even prevent and treat chronic diseases,
Benefits of Vitamin B6
- May Improve Mood and Reduce Symptoms of Depression
- May Promote Brain Health and Reduce Alzheimer’s Risk
- May Prevent and Treat Anemia by Aiding Hemoglobin Production
- May Be Useful in Treating Symptoms of PMS
- May Prevent Clogged Arteries and Reduce Heart Disease Risk
- May Help Prevent Cancer
- May Promote Eye Health and Prevent Eye Diseases
- May Treat Inflammation Associated With Rheumatoid Arthritis
RiboCeine is a unique molecule that combines ribose and cysteine, nutrients that occur naturally in our bodies. RiboCeine once ingested will be absorbed, enters the bloodstream and delivers cysteine and ribose to the cells, supporting glutathione production as well as providing ribose, an integral part of ATP, our cells’ natural fuel and source of energy. RiboCeine significantly outperformed other means of glutathione enhancement against which it has been tested. It has been the subject of twenty- two scientific studies funded by the National Institutes of Health or other scientific funding agencies and published in peer-reviewed journals.